-->
Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Makeup For a Night Out

Whenever I go out at night, whether to a party, movie, event ect. I like to do my makeup extra nice. Above is makeup that beautiful and love lasting, perfect for a night out!





1. Face Bases
I start out with moisturizing my face with the Clinique Moisturizer and then I primer my face with Loreal Magic Lumi Primer because it will brighten my complexion and help my makeup stay on. You can even mix this into your foundation for a more glowy look.


2. Face Makeup
Then I start with my face makeup and apply my Maybelline Super Stay Makeup because it's mattefying and will last all night. Then I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer to conceal my under eyes and any blemishes. To set everything I use the e.l.f High Definition powder but it sets everything and great for taking pictures.


3. Blush and Bronzer
I use my Too Faced Chocolate Solei Bronzer (it really smells like chocolate!) and slightly contour and dust it all over my face. Then I apply the Stila Convertible Color in Lillium, it's natural and it's a cream blush so it's long lasting and natural.



4. Eye Makeup
To start with my eyes I prime them with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, and for eyeshadow I love using my custom Inglot Palette to create a sparkly neutral toned eye look. I line upper lash line with the Maybelline Precise Master Studio Eye Liner and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion on my waterline.


5. Lashes and Brows
I normally don't do much to my brows so I just set it with a Maybelline clear brow gel. Then I curl my lashes and I love using my Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara for my lashes.


6. Lips
For my lips I use a different product every time, depending what I'm in the mood for. Here I have Revlon Color Stay Lip Stick in 025 Socialite which is a pretty nude pink. Revlon Lip Butter in 035 Candy Apple which is a perfect red lip without the hassle. Rimmel Lipstick in 125 Coral Shimmer which is exactly as it sounds, a coral shimmer color. Revlon Lip Butter in 045 Cotton Candy which is a dark pink. And Buxon Lipstick Pencil in Nantucket which is a peachy nude.


7. Set and Go!
Last, I set my makeup with the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray and I'm ready to go!

What makeup do you use for your nights out?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love the age rewind concealer, it's just so annoying that you can't get the last bit of product out! Rachel x
    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try that age rewind concealor - everybody seems to like it.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite drugstore concealers because it's salmon undertoned which cancels out the blue darkness under the eyes.

      Ella Hanover
      Redlipstatement

      Delete