-->
Monday, November 18, 2013

Empties #1


Over the past few weeks  I have been collecting items that I've finished or basically finished. I've never done an emptie post before, but now that I gathered a few items I decided to share it with you!

My first empty is the CVS Advanced Healing Lotion. I have been using this mousterizer for dry patches on my skin for forever and it works AMAZING. This stuff is super thin, has a slight smell, but works into the skin great without oily residue. It also gets rid of any dry patches after a couple of days. Definitely going to repurchase this!

Next, is the Herbal Essences Curl Boosting Mousse. I go through this stuff like water. It's the mousse I've been using on my hair for years! I honestly don't think I have ever used a mousse as long as this one. This smells great, and I use just enough that it doesn't make my hair crunchy but my hair is curly all day.

My favorite makeup wipes are the Neutrogena Night Cleansing Makeup Remover Wipes. I probably go through 2-3 of these a months. I'm sure I've talked about them on my blog before but they are great for removing all my makeup, including eye makeup. It doesn't burn my skin or irritate my eyes, and it takes off all my makeup.

Probably the most raved about mascara on my blog is the Cover Clump Crusher. This was my first tube of it and it's practically dried out. Don't worry, I have a backup! I find this mascara the best for volumizing and lengthening my lashes. And really, there are not clumps. You can click here for a further review! 

My next empty, is a only a little tube but it's the Aquaphor Healing Ointment. This stuff is fantastic for healing dry lips! I have maybe 5 of these tubes and they're all practically finished. I use this stuff on my lips 2-3 times a day to keep them hydrated and to heal them. 

I have a second mascara I finished and it's the Tarte Light Camera Lashes Mascara. I had this specific tube for a very long time (too embarrassed to say how long). It was practically finished and almost dried up, so I picked up a new one the other week and trashed this one right after this post. But I love this mascara for a long dramatic effect to my lashes. 

My last mascara for this post is the Benefit They're Real Mascara. I rave about this stuff all the time because it's the most amazing mascara for getting a false lashes effect with out the false lashes. This is only a mini tube but this stuff lasts me forever. I have had about 3-4 of these and some of these are still going. It was only recently I actually purchased a full size tube which I'm waiting to open when I finish all my mini ones. 

The last empty for this post is the Benefit Porefessional Primer. This primer has lasted me around a year and half, which I find great for a $30 primer. I normally wouldn't repurchase a primer but this one is a must. It's basically the only primer I use because it really does minimize my pores and give my skin an even complexion to apply foundation.






What products have you finished recently? Comment down below!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. You used up quite a bit, i need to try and use up more products this month!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that lip treatment is amazing! I need to try it out because my lips have been terribly chapped lately!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a huge fan of that mascara, I love the brush especially.

    Clara, BFF
    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete