-->
Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Best Holiday Sets 2013 (High End)

The holiday season is coming fast and for most people that means giving and receiving gifts. For makeup lovers, this is espically an exciting time because of all the holiday and limited editions sets that will be released this season. Below I have a few of my personal favorites that I think would be great to receive, or if you feel really giving, give to a friend.
For this post, I will be talking all about higher end sets, and in a later post I will mention some more affordable gift sets.
Too Faced Jingle All the Way ($25)
Benefit It's A Love Fest ($36)

Benefit Countdown To Love Advent Calendar ($68)


Too Faced a Few of My Favorite Things ($56)

Tarte: The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag ($59)


What is your favorite holiday set this year?
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on that Ocho Loco 2 set for a while now - it also made my Christmas Wishlist post.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Too Faced and Tarte palettes are gorgeous!

    Chelsea | tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete